To enter, simply click the widget buttons below and follow the instructions.
Giveaway closes: 21st Jan 2022
One lucky winner will receive a Big Garden Bird Feed Bundle including:
- 1 x Kingfisher wooden garden bird table
- 1 x Peanut splits 12.75kg
- 1 x Mealworms 500g
- 1 x Sunflower hearts 5kg
Why it’s important to offer a bountiful bird table
Regularly offering a mix of high-energy food on bird tables and feeders is the best way to attract a wide variety of wild birds to your garden. Calorific treats like sunflower hearts and peanuts provide a much needed boost at a time when berries are harder to come by.
If you get a really cold snap in your area, try to top up your bird feeders and tables as early as you can. Mornings are particularly important for birds in the winter, as they look to recover the energy spent keeping warm through the night.
It’s important to look after your flock by keeping your feeding stations clean. Remove old food and give them a scrub now and again. And remember to provide fresh water. Birds often find that their regular watering holes freeze over in winter, so they’ll be grateful for any hospitality you can provide!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK mainland residents aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. The promoter is Branded Garden Products Ltd, trading as Happy Beaks.
4. The Competition opens at 3pm on the 11th January 2022, and closes at 11.59am on 21st January 2022. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
5. Employees or agents of Happy Beaks and related brands – Branded Garden Products, their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. To enter the Competition you must complete at least one method of entry using the Rafflecopter widget supplied. Each completed entry method counts as one entry. Entry methods include:
Tweet about the giveaway
Visit the Happy Beaks Facebook page
Follow Happy Beaks on Twitter
Subscribe to Happy Beaks special offers & discounts
These are all extra voluntary options, and are not mandatory conditions of entry.
7. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com. Do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online entry form above.
8. There will be one winner randomly selected who will receive the prize of bundle prize of:
1x Kingfisher wooden garden bird table
1x Happy Beaks peanut splits 12.75kg bag
1x Happy Beaks mealworms 500g bag
1x Happy Beaks sunflower hearts 5kg bag
9. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
10. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Happy Beaks shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Happy Beaks shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Happy Beaks retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. Happy Beaks may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Competition. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
16. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Happy Beaks accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
18. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
19. Happy Beaks reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Happy Beaks in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Happy Beaks reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
21. Happy Beaks shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.